The Big “I” Professional Liability Risk Management team recently hosted Big “I”
members for an exclusive, complimentary webinar series, "Your Website Says WHAT?
How Your Agency's Online Presence Puts Your Business at Risk.”
In concert with the webinars, a web site wording guide and white paper were also developed. These educational materials, with the exception of the language guide, will be available for Big "I" members to access through February 28, 2022. On March 1, 2022, access to these materials will become an exclusive Swiss Re Corporate Solutions policyholder member benefit. The wording guide is now (and will remain) available exclusively to Swiss Re policyholders.
In addition, the Big "I" Professional Liability web site "dos and don'ts" overview flyer has been updated. Use this guide to access quick tips to guide your thinking in the web site area.
Website Materials Download
|Our white paper provides a high level overview of the website wording topic as well as a summary of lessons learned from each focus area of our webinar series. ||This one-page topic overview is your quickest route to the most essential information on what not to do with you agency web site. ||The web site wording guide offers myriad examples of troublesome web site phrasing and suggested replacement wording. Download it and dig into your web site wording today!|
*Swiss Re policyholders only
The webinars focused on the errors and omissions issues created by agency
websites and an agency's overall marketing efforts. Watch the recorded sessions to better understand how the words you use on your websites,
throughout your online presence, and in all of your marketing efforts can
elevate your standard of care, and what you can do to prevent that. During each
30-minute session you’ll learn about this topic from one of multiple angles
including: agents, attorneys, claims adjusters, auditors, and the association. These sessions are now available on demand using the links below:
- Click here to access the on-demand recording of The Attorneys' Perspective session and download the handout here.
- Click here to access the on-demand recording of The Agents' Perspective session and download the handout here.
- Click here to access the on-demand recording of The Association's Perspective and download the handout here.
- Click here to access the on-demand recording of The Claims Adjusters' Perspective and download the handout here.
- Click here to access the on-demand recording of The Auditor's Perspective and download the handout here.
- Click here to access the on-demand recording of the Wrap-Up and download the handout here.
Website Audit Information
If you are interested in having your website reviewed for terms or phrases which could potentially increase your E&O risk, contact your Big “I” Professional Liability Program Manager via www.iiaba.net/EO to receive a list of approved auditors. Having a web site audit performed may also qualify your agency for a premium credit. Learn more about risk management premium credits here.
Questions about these materials? Contact email@example.com.